Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Azores > Horta, Faial Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Azores flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Horta, Faial, Azores

  • Average sunshine hours in Horta, Faial range between 2:40 each day in December & 7:36 per day in August
  • The longest day of the year is 14:41 long and the shortest day is 9:18 long.
  • The longest day is 5:22 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1806 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:56 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 41.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 58.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 51.8° above the horizon at Horta, Faial.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:50 03:30 04:01 05:02 05:42 05:50 07:27 07:36 06:26 04:40 03:26 02:40   04:56
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:47 10:41 11:53 13:10 14:14 14:47 14:33 13:37 12:23 11:06 10:02 09:31   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 29 (71) 33 (67) 34 (66) 39 (61) 41 (59) 40 (60) 52 (48) 57 (43) 53 (47) 43 (57) 35 (65) 29 (71)   41 (59)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 31.6 40.9 51.8 63.4 71.7 74.9 71.8 63.5 52.1 40.6 31.4 28.1   51.8

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Horta, Faial, Azores

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy