| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in September is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in September is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid with rain every now and then. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of H2O precipitates across on average 14 days.
- The skies in Horta, Faial are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:13 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 6:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: