| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in October is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with rain sometimes. Circa 100mm (3.9in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 16 days.
- In October the blue above Horta, Faial is slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:40 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:31 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:06.
- There are approximately 6:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: