| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in November is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry with rain at intervals. Circa 115mm (4.5in) of water is dropped across on average 18 days.
- In November the blue above Horta, Faial is dull with on average merely 3:19 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:29 long with an average length of 10:02.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: