| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in May is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with rain once in a while. Only 56mm (2.2in) of water is transfered across an average of 15 days.
- In May the heavens above Horta, Faial are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:42 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 14:14.
- There are approximately 8:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: