| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in March is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with periodic periods of rain. Just 81mm (3.2in) of water falls during an average of 20 days.
- In March the skies in Horta, Faial are a little dull with on balance a mere 4:01 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 7:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: