| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in June is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of fluid is released across an average of 11 days.
- In June the heavens above Horta, Faial are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:38 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:39 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:47.
- There are approximately 8:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: