| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in July is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with some rain. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- In July the heavens above Horta, Faial are a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:27 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:33.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: