| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in January is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry with periodic periods of rain. Circa 112mm (4.4in) of water precipitates during an average of 20 days.
- In January the heavens above Horta, Faial are gloomy having on balance a trifling 2:50 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 10:10 long with an average length of 9:47.
- There are approximately 6:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: