| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in February is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with rain periodically. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 17 days.
- In February the blue above Horta, Faial is dull having on balance a trifling 3:11 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:41.
- There are approximately 7:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: