| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in December is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 4.1 °C (7.4 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with rain from time to time. Some 120mm (4.7in) of water is transfered across on average 19 days.
- The skies in Horta, Faial are gloomy with on balance a scanty 2:40 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 9:39 long with an average length of 9:31.
- There are approximately 6:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: