| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in August is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 54mm (2.1in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Horta, Faial are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:36 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:37.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: