| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horta, Faial in April is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with rain once in a while. Only 65mm (2.6in) of water precipitates during an average of 15 days.
- In April the blue above Horta, Faial is slightly fair having on average a mediocre 4:52 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 13:10.
- There are approximately 8:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Horta, Faial April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Horta, Faial, Azores
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Horta, Faial: